and the Coolest Vintage Jewelry!
the Philadelphia area, authenticity and
customer service are guaranteed
by Revivals Consignment Boutique.
How To Consign at Revivals Consignment Boutique
Consignment Qualifications Are as Follows:
Drop-off appointments are necessary.
Clothing and accessories must be upscale, currently styled, and in excellent condition, cleaned, pressed and on hangers (no spots, stains, pulls, etc).
Shoes need to be unused/barely worn and clean.
Revivals has a three month consignment policy.
Items up to $1,000 has a 50%/50% split of the final sales price.
Items over $1,000 has a --%/--% split of the final sales price which is determined at the drop off appointment.
All consignment checks are mailed the first of each month. No exceptions.
At end of the term of the consignment, we ask that unsold items be reclaimed within 10 days of the pick-up date.
Unclaimed items become the property of Revivals Consignment Boutique.
Unclaimed items are donated, mainly to Career Wardrobe.
Career Wardrobe provides a continuous system of employability support
that meets the needs of women as they transition into the workforce and
begin their working lives. CareerWardrobe.org
All donations are tax deductible and receipts are available for your records.
REVIVALS CONSIGNMENT SEASONS:
Fall/Winter Clothing & Accessories - August thru November.
Spring/Summer Clothing & Accessories - January thru May.
- REVIVALS BOUTIQUE HAS A THREE MONTH CONSIGNMENT PERIOD
- 50%-50% SPLIT BETWEEN THE STORE AND CONSIGNOR
- FIRST MONTH - MERCHANDISE IS STORE SET PRICE
as documented on your original inventory list.
- SECOND MONTH - MERCHANDISE IS REDUCED TO 20% OFF THE STORE SET PRICE
- THIRD MONTH - MERCHANDISE IS REDUCED TO 50% OFF THE STORE SET PRICE
- CHECKS ARE SENT OUT THE FIRST WEEK OF EVERY MONTH
- ITEMS CANNOT BE PICKED UP PRIOR TO THE COMPLETION OF THE CONSIGNMENT PERIOD. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- IF YOU WANT THE CLOTHES TO REMAIN FOR MORE THAN THE INITIAL 3 MONTHS, THE CLOTHES WILL BE REDUCED TO 75% OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE
- THERE IS A 50%-50% SPLIT AT WHAT EVER PRICE THE CLOTHES SELL.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE – VERY IMPORTANT:
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF YOUR UNSOLD MERCHANDISE. WE KNOW YOU ARE ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT HOW YOUR ITEMS ARE SELLING, BUT PLEASE DO NOT CALL EVERY WEEK, WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE CONSIGNMENT PERIOD.
REVIVALS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS DUE TO FIRE, THEFT, WATER DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ETC. ALL ARTICLES ARE LEFT WITH THE CONSIGNEE AT THE RISK OF THE CONSIGNOR. Insurance is the responsibility of the Consignor. Insurance companies will not allow Revivals to insure merchandise that Revivals does not own. Therefore it is the owners responsibility to provide insurance for your items. Revivals cannot be held financially responsible for ANY LOSS of YOUR ITEMS.
IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU AT THE END OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT PERIOD WE WILL ASSUME YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECLAIM and THEREFORE RELEASE OWNERSHIP of YOUR ITEMS. YOUR ITEMS WILL THEN AUTOMATICALLY BECOME PROPERTY OF REVIVALS and ULTIMATELY BE DONATED TO CHARITY.
Receipts are available upon request.